Cold rolled steel coil
Cold Rolled Steel Coil
- Standard: JIS G3141: SPCC, SPCD, SPCE.
- GB Q195,Q235
- GB/T5213-2008: DC03, DC04, DC05
- Q/BQB 419-2009: HC260LA, HC380LA, HC420LA, HC260P, HC300P, HC260Y.
Application of Cold Rolled Steel Coil:
Cold-rolled steel coils are widely applied to automobiles, electrical appliances, steel office equipment, containers, and numerous other products closely connected to pour daily lives.
Cold Rolled Steel In Stock
Cold Rolled Steel Coil Advantages:
What is cold rolled steel coil? Cold rolled steel coil is a type of steel coil product developed from hot rolled steel coil and sheet, surface quality and dimension precision are quite low after hot rolling process, it can’t be used where surface quality and dimensions are required. Until now, cold rolled coils have been available and successfully used for a variety of applications.
Today's cold rolled sheet products are much improved than those used in the past. Cold rolled coil could supply better control of thickness, shape, width, surface finish, and other special quality features that compliment the emerging need for highly engineered end uses. Take construction projets for example: steel sheds, industrial buildings, and garages.
Cold Rolled Steel Coil Stock:
|JIS G3141 Chemical Composition|
|Material Grade||Chemical Composition %|
|for all steel grades,when C≤0.01,Alt≥0.015|
|JIS G3141 Mechanical Property|
|Yield strength/MPa||Tensile Strength /MPa||Elongation after break b（L0=50mm, b=25mm）/%|
|0.5~1.0mm||1.0~2.0mm||not less than|
- NM400 steel plate
- low alloy steel plate
- Cor-Ten steel plate
- stainless steel plate
- pipeline steel plate
- pressure vessel steel plate
- abrasion resistant steel plate
- shipbuilding steel plate
- steel coil
- carbon steel plate
- Cold rolled steel coil
- quality policy Steel Grades
- EN 10130 cold rolled steel coil specification
- GB/T5213 - 2008 cold rolled coil
- JIS G3141 steel coil specification
- NM500 wear resistant steel
- NM450 wear resistant steel