NM500 wear resistant steel
|0.38||0.70||1.7||0.020||0.010||1.2||1.0||0.65||0.05||0.005- 0.006||0.010 min|
|Yield Mpa Min||Tensile Mpa||Elongation||Min J||
|Thickness mm||Thickness mm||Degree|
NM500 is a high-strength wear-resistant steel, which has a high wear resistance, Brinell hardness value reaches 500 (HBW) mainly in the need to wear the occasion or location to provide protection to the equipment longer life, reduced maintenance brought maintenance and downtime, and the corresponding reduction of capital investments.
Heat treatment: quenching and tempering (quenching and tempering).
NM500 wear-resistant steel is widely used construction machinery, mining machinery, mining machinery, environmental protection machinery, metallurgical machinery, abrasives, bearings and other product components.
- NM400 steel plate
- low alloy steel plate
- Cor-Ten steel plate
- stainless steel plate
- pipeline steel plate
- pressure vessel steel plate
- abrasion resistant steel plate
- shipbuilding steel plate
- steel coil
- carbon steel plate
- Cold rolled steel coil
- quality policy Steel Grades
- EN 10130 cold rolled steel coil specification
- GB/T5213 - 2008 cold rolled coil
- JIS G3141 steel coil specification
- NM500 wear resistant steel
- NM450 wear resistant steel