NM400 wear resistant steel
|C max||Si max||Mn max||P||S||Cr max||Mo max|
|Thickness mm||Yield Strength (MPa)||Tensile Strength (MPa)||Elongation (%)||Hardness (HB)||20℃(AKV)|
|Test Group||Grade||Wear Test|
The series of NM wear-resistant steel combined the properties including high strength, high hardness, high wear resistant, weldable, bendable and mainly applied in:
- Edge of loaders in loader industry
- Wear-resistant lining plate in crusher industry.
- Slat type conveyer in colliery mechanical industry.
- Lining plate of coal pulverizer in power industry.
- Lining plate of hopper for heavy handling truck.
Cold-forming Characteristics of NM400 Wear Resistant Steel:
Cold bending property of the plate is well although the high strength and hardness and also cold moulding process performs well. To prevent crack at edge of plate at time of cold working, flame cutting edge or sheared edge need repair grinding in bending area.
Hot-forming Characteristics of NM400 Wear Resistant Steel:
Hot-forming property of the plate performs well, the temperature of hot working should be less than 350℃. If the processing temperature of plate is more than transformation temperature (i.e. over AC) , low temperature tempering is necessary after hot working of the plate, tempering temperature is 250 - 350℃ (contrast with Sweden DILLIOUR400V steel, hot forming temperature increase by 150℃ )
- NM400 steel plate
- low alloy steel plate
- Cor-Ten steel plate
- stainless steel plate
- pipeline steel plate
- pressure vessel steel plate
- abrasion resistant steel plate
- shipbuilding steel plate
- steel coil
- carbon steel plate
- Cold rolled steel coil
- quality policy Steel Grades
- EN 10130 cold rolled steel coil specification
- GB/T5213 - 2008 cold rolled coil
- JIS G3141 steel coil specification
- NM500 wear resistant steel
- NM450 wear resistant steel