S355JR steel plate
S335JR - an useful structural grade steel with a minimum yield strength of 355 N/mm². S355 being widely used in the structural engineering and construction industries, S355 offers high yield and tensile strength and is supplied with a variety of treatments and test options to ensure that it is a highly usable steel in your various projects.
S355 structural grade (S) carries minimum yield strength of 355 N/mm²m, the JR designation confirms that the steel has undergone longitudinal Chary V-Notch impact testing at 27J (Joules) at room temperature. Other Charpy designations include J0, J2 and K2.
These grades of steel are intended for structural work where no significant forming or bending must be done. These grades can be bolted,riveted and welded in a full range of structural and fabricated items including bridges, box girders, cranes and other general structural projects.
The grade designations of SANS 50025 / EN10025-2 refer to the minimum yield strength of each grade for thicknesses less than or equalto 16mm. The steel should be selected in accordance with the strength requirements.The JR, J0 & J2 suffixes refer to different impact requirements. An average impact energy value of 27 Joules must be achieved on full size specimens in the longitudinal direction in all applicable cases.
|Grade||Max C content for t in mm||Mn max||Si max||P max||S max||Cu max||N max|
|t ≤ 16||>16 t ≤||t >40|
|Grade||Yield (MPa)min||Tensile (MPa)min||Charpy V - notch longitudinal|
|Strength at t = 16mm||Temp ( °C)||Energy (J) t =16mm|
|Grade||Thickness (mm)||Min Yield (Mpa)||Tensile (Mpa)||Elongation (%)||Min Impact Energy|
S355 JR Steel Plate Grade and Specification:
- Thickness: 1-200mm
- Width: 1000-1500mm
- Length: 1000-12000mm
- Material: Q235B,Q345B,S235JR/S235/S355JR/S355,SS440/SM400A/SM400B
- Standard: EN 10025-2:2004
- Technique:Hot Rolled
- Steel Number:1.0045
- Export To:Saudi arabia, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman, Yemen, UAE, Iran, Turkey, Kazakhstan, Greece, Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, Vietnam, South Africa,South America,Brazil, India, Australia, Egypt.
- NM400 steel plate
- low alloy steel plate
- Cor-Ten steel plate
- stainless steel plate
- pipeline steel plate
- pressure vessel steel plate
- abrasion resistant steel plate
- shipbuilding steel plate
- steel coil
- carbon steel plate
- Cold rolled steel coil
- quality policy Steel Grades
- EN 10130 cold rolled steel coil specification
- GB/T5213 - 2008 cold rolled coil
- JIS G3141 steel coil specification
- NM500 wear resistant steel
- NM450 wear resistant steel