310H stainless steel plate
|Tensile Strengtd ksi (min.)||Yield Strength 0.2% Offset ksi (min.)||Elongation - % in 50 mm (min.)||Hardness (Brinell) MAX||Hardness (Rockwell B) MAX|
|Melting Range||2470-2555°F/1354 – 1402 °C|
|Thermal Conductivity at 212°F (100°C)||8.0 BTU/hr/ft²/ft/°F|
|Thermal Conductivity at 212°F (100°C)||10.8 W/m-°K|
|Electrical Resistivity||30.7 Microhm-in at 68°C|
|Electrical Resistivity||78 Microhm-cm at 20°C|
Alloy 310H has a carbon content restricted to exclude the lower end of the 310 range. This makes 310H the grade of choice for high temperature applications. This steel has good resistance to oxidation at temperatures of up to 1040°C (1904°F) in intermittent service and 1150°C (2102°F) in continuous service. It is widely used in environments where sulfur dioxide gas is present at high temperatures; however it is recommended that this steel should not be continuously used at 425-860°C (797-1580°F) range due to carbide precipitation.
Corrosion Resistance of SS310H:
- The high chromium content – intended to increase high temperature properties – also gives this grades good aqueous corrosion resistance.
- In high temperature service, 310H exhibits good resistance to oxidising and carburising atmospheres.
Heat Resistance of SS310H:
- 310H has good resistance to oxidation in intermittent service in air at temperatures up to 1040°C and 1150°C in continuous service.
- Good resistance to thermal fatigue and cyclic heating. Widely used where sulphur dioxide gas is encountered at elevated temperatures.
- Continuous use in 425-860°C range not recommended due to carbide precipitation, if subsequent aqueous corrosion resistance is needed, but it often performs well in temperatures fluctuating above and below this range.
- Prone to sigma phase embrittlement in the temperature range 650 – 900°C.
- Grade 310H is generally used at temperatures starting from about 800 or 900°C – above the temperatures at which 304H and 321 are effective
- NM400 steel plate
- low alloy steel plate
- Cor-Ten steel plate
- stainless steel plate
- pipeline steel plate
- pressure vessel steel plate
- abrasion resistant steel plate
- shipbuilding steel plate
- steel coil
- carbon steel plate
- Cold rolled steel coil
- quality policy Steel Grades
- EN 10130 cold rolled steel coil specification
- GB/T5213 - 2008 cold rolled coil
- JIS G3141 steel coil specification
- NM500 wear resistant steel
- NM450 wear resistant steel