310S stainless steel plate
|Tensile Strengtd ksi (min.)||Yield Strength 0.2% Offset ksi (min.)||Elongation - % in 50 mm (min.)||Hardness (Brinell) MAX||Hardness (Rockwell B) MAX|
|Melting Range||2470-2555°F/1354 – 1402 °C|
|Thermal Conductivity at 212°F (100°C)||8.0 BTU/hr/ft²/ft/°F|
|Thermal Conductivity at 212°F (100°C)||10.8 W/m-°K|
|Electrical Resistivity||30.7 Microhm-in at 68°C|
|Electrical Resistivity||78 Microhm-cm at 20°C|
310S stainless steel sheets is similar to stainless steel 310 apart from a lower content of carbon that reduces carbide precipitation and enhances weldability. The soaring nickel and chromium contents of SS 310S plates offer similar corrosion resistance, higher resistance to oxidation and the holding of a superior portion of room temp potency than the usual austenitic steel such as SS 304. 310S plate is utilized for easiness of fabrication.
Corrosion Resistance of 310S Stainless Steel Plate:
- Provides excellent corrosion resistance
- High chromium content allows for good aqueous corrosion resistance
- Excellent resistance at normal temperatures and also has good resistance to oxidizing and carburizing atmospheres
Heat Resistance of 310S Stainless Steel Plate:
- Good resistance to oxidation in intermittent service in air at temperatures up to 1040°C and 1150°C in continuous service.
- Good resistance to thermal fatigue and cyclic heating.
- Widely used where sulphur dioxide gas is encountered at elevated temperatures.
- Continuous use in 425-860°C range not recommended due to carbide precipitation, if subsequent aqueous corrosion resistance is needed
- Generally used at temperatures starting from about 800 or 900°C – above the temperatures at which 304H and 321 are effective.
- NM400 steel plate
- low alloy steel plate
- Cor-Ten steel plate
- stainless steel plate
- pipeline steel plate
- pressure vessel steel plate
- abrasion resistant steel plate
- shipbuilding steel plate
- steel coil
- carbon steel plate
- Cold rolled steel coil
- quality policy Steel Grades
- EN 10130 cold rolled steel coil specification
- GB/T5213 - 2008 cold rolled coil
- JIS G3141 steel coil specification
- NM500 wear resistant steel
- NM450 wear resistant steel