904L stainless steel plate
|19.00-23.00||23.00-28.00||4.0-5.0||1.00||2.00 max||0.045 max||1.0-2.0||0.03 max|
|Yield Strength 0.2% Offset||Ultimate Tensile Strength||Elongationin 2 in.||Hardness|
|psi (min.)||(MPa)||psi (min.)||(MPa)||% (min.)||(max.)|
|Density (lb. / cu. in.)||Specific Gravity||Specific Heat (Btu/lb Deg F – [32-212 Deg F])||Melting Range||Modulus of Elasticity|
|0.287||7.95||0.11||2372 – 2534°F||
28.0 x 106psi
Type 904L is a high alloy austenitic stainless steel that is known for its corrosion properties. This low carbon version of Type 904 stainless steel also offers other benefits to users including:
- Stronger corrosion properties than Type 316L an 317L
- Good resistance to sulphuric, phosphoric and acetic acids
- High resistance to crevice and stress corrosion cracking
- Excellent formability and weldability
With its highly alloyed chemistry — 25% nickel and 4.5% molybdenum, 904L provides good chloride stress corrosion cracking resistance, pitting and general corrosion resistance superior to 316L and 317L molybdenum enhanced stainless steels.
Alloy 904L was originally developed to withstand environments containing dilute sulfuric acid. It also offers good resistance to other inorganic acids such as hot phosphoric acid as well as most organic acids.
Alloy 904L is easily welded and processed by standard shop fabrication practices.
If you are interested in other Stainless Steel Plates/Sheets, please click 302, 303, 304, 304L, 304H, 309, 309S, 310, 310S, 310H, 316, 316L, 317/317L, 317LMN, 321, 321H, 330, 347, 347H, 904L, 403, 405, 409, 410, 410S, 410/HT, 416, 416HT, 420, 422, 430, 440C, Duplex 2205, Duplex 2304, Duplex 2507.
- NM400 steel plate
- low alloy steel plate
- Cor-Ten steel plate
- stainless steel plate
- pipeline steel plate
- pressure vessel steel plate
- abrasion resistant steel plate
- shipbuilding steel plate
- steel coil
- carbon steel plate
- Cold rolled steel coil
- quality policy Steel Grades
- EN 10130 cold rolled steel coil specification
- GB/T5213 - 2008 cold rolled coil
- JIS G3141 steel coil specification
- NM500 wear resistant steel
- NM450 wear resistant steel